We are excited to announce the release of WorkLink Create version 2.8.1. Details below:
- Camera Object Properties Transform now has a button to import the active Scene View camera coordinates.
- It is now possible to copy and paste object triggers.
- Improvements to the Step Hierarchy: color coded visibility (Solid, Ghosted and Hidden), hidden objects are greyed out and icons for object types.
- Callout Scale is renamed to Width.
- Left/right click drag in the Timeline Editor now also works in empty fields.
- Close button or Esc to cancel while searching in the Step Hierarchy.
- Fixed a crash when selecting multiple steps.
- Fixed a crash when using an object picker's "select in scene" button when no object was picked.
- Fixed an issue with color pickers.
- Model trackers created from scene selections appeared in the filtered step hierarchy search results and crashed when selected.
- Fixed an issue when creating a new project while a project is open.
- Steps were not visually selected when clicking on them in the sequence editor.
- Fixed an issue with multi-select and assigning templates in the sequence editor.
- Alt-tab out and back in from C2 does not cause issues anymore for shortcuts which require modifiers.
- Fixed UI editor behavior with long named images.
- Fixed a display issue when selecting a target step.
- Fixed an issue with Sequence Editor connections moving around while the window was moved.
- Fixed an issue with Step count and Step Total text variables that started counting from 0 (now count starts from 1).