WorkLink Create: Creating a quiz - Knowledge Check
Video: How to create a knowledge check : 2D Questions
Quizzes: How to add a Knowledge Check
- To add an ungraded quiz known as a Knowledge Check to your WorkLink project, first select the step you want to add your first question.
- Open the Form Editor and change the Type from Form to Quiz.
- It will automatically default to a Multiple Choice question type with two answers.
- You can select from four different types of questions:
- Multiple Choice: only one answer is correct
- Multiple Select: more than one answer is correct
- Multiple Choice 3D: enables 3D object selection for Multiple Choice
- Multiple Select 3D: enables 3D object selection for Multiple Select
- You can also change the number of Attempts (1-10 or Unlimited) for users to correctly answer the question. Unlimited means that the user has to correctly answer before progressing to the next step.
- You can also add more answers by clicking on the + button at the very bottom of the Form Editor.
- For all types of questions, you can rename the Question and Answer Labels, and change which answer(s) is/are correct.
- For Multiple Choice 3D & Multiple Select 3D questions, there are more settings for the question that allow you to customize how 3D objects are highlighted:
- Show Highlight Spheres: enables highlight spheres that are rendered in front of the objects that can be selected as answers.
- Highlight Sphere Diameter: adjusts the size of the highlight spheres in centimeters
- Highlight Color: changes the color of the highlight spheres and outlines for 3D objects when selected.
- To enable 3D object selection in the 3D question variants, each answer must be linked with a unique object listed in the Step Hierarchy.
- To add Callouts that can also be selected by the user, enable the Callout for each object. Keep in mind that Object Triggers will be disabled on for steps with 3D questions and all Callout properties will be overridden except for the Title Color, Title Background Color, and Offset.
- You can simulate any step with an ungraded question to make sure that it is properly displayed before publishing.