Offline publishing allows authors to publish a project for offline use.
Below are specific instructions on transferring the .scope file to your HoloLens device:
Note: You can also achieve this by copying and pasting the file directly into the location (Camera roll folder).
- Log in to the HoloLens through the Windows Device Portal;
- Navigate to the following location: System> File Explorer;
- Navigate to the Camera Roll folder;
- Browse your directory for the file you wish to upload, double click the file and select Upload;
- Your content will now be available for use in the WorkLink App and feature as an Offline Project/Scenario.