WorkLink Create: How to create and open a Project/Scenario
A project, also known as a scenario can be described as 3D work instructions that are publishable online or offline to the WorkLink Application.
Creating a new project
- On the Welcome Screen - Click/Tap on the "New Project" box on the right hand corner of the Welcome Screen.
2. WorkLink Create Editor Screen - You can create a new project from within any project using the “File” drop down menu.
Opening an existing project
- On the Welcome Screen - Double click the project and choose to open a newer Auto-save version or a manually saved version. You can also right click and select open to choose the version of the project to open.
2. WorkLink Create Editor Screen - You can load an existing project from within an open project using the “File” drop down menu.
- All projects are auto-saved every 10 mins, this setting can be adjusted under Edit > Preferences.
- The items listed under Manual saves are the different versions of a project saved each time the author clicks "Save Project" under the File Menu. This feature makes it possible to save multiple versions of a scenario.
Learn more: Welcome Screen - Overview.