WorkLink: Voice Commands for HoloLens 2
There is a range of voice commands available to make users’ experience seamless on the HoloLens 2.
NOTE: You can view a list of available commands after logging into the WorkLink App and within a scenario. Say “Show help” to see the list of available voice commands specific to the active screen.
- Username - Selects the username field on the login screen and shows the keyboard.
- Password - Selects the password field on the login screen and shows the keyboard.
- Log in - Logs user in after password authentication.
- Demo projects - Shows a list of available demo projects.
- Forgot Password - Initiates a password reset.
- Enter Pin - Shows the box to enter guest pin
Scenario/Contact List/AR View and within a Scenario
- Confirm placement - Places your model/content in your environment/ Fixes your content to its current alignment with a recognized target.
- Place Content - Opens the “Alignment Panel” prompting you to place content.
- Next/Back - Takes you forward/back one step in the current section.
- Show/Close Help - Shows/closes the Help Window. The Help window shows the command window specific to the active screen.
- Exit Scenario - Attempts to end the Scenario.
- Call [Username] - Attempts to call the named user, say “OK” to proceed, “Cancel” to cancel. E.g., Call Support Test (Support Test is the username).
- Clear Search - Clears the search box.
- Contact List - Shows the Contact List.
- Contacts - Same as above, shows the Contact List.
- Lock - Locks the WorkLink window, stops it from following your gaze.
- Lock Interface - Same as above. Locks the WorkLink window, stops it from following your gaze.
- Unlock - Unlock the WorkLink window, windows start following your gaze.
- Unlock Interface - Same as above. Unlock the WorkLink window, windows start following your gaze.
- Nudge - Toggles the nudge mode. Allows adjustments to the alignment of your 3D content using the following commands:
|Undo Nudge||Undo All Nudges||Redo Nudge||Redo All Nudges||Rotate X||Rotate Y||Rotate Z||Move|
|Moves object back to its previous position.||Moves object back to its original position.||Moves object to its nudged position.||Moves object back to default position.||Enable nudge rotation on the x axis.||Enable nudge rotation on the y axis.||Enable nudge rotation on the z axis.||Translates the x, y, and z axis.|
- Scenarios - Shows the scenario list.
- Scroll [Up/Down] - Scrolls up and down the contact, scenario list and Settings.
- Search - Shows the search box. Allows you to search for a contact/scenario.
- Send Logs - This sends call feedback/logs.
- Settings - Shows settings page.
- Show [App/Application/WorkLink] Help - Same as “Show Help”. Shows available voice commands.
- Sort by name, Sort by Status - "Contact Sorting" opens the menu while "Sort by name" and "Sort by Status" allows specific sorting of contacts and scenarios.
- Show [Interface/WorkLink] - Brings the main WorkLink Interface into view.
- Switch Visibility Mode - Switches visibility mode from Standalone to Device mode, vice versa.
- View [Username] - Shows the current status of the user (Offline/Online status) and allows you to call.
- Clear Cache - Go to Settings and say "Clear Cache" to clear cached content.
- Log Out - Go to Settings and say "Log Out" to automatically log user out.
Form specific voice commands
- Answer A-Z - Say A-Z to select and unselect answers for quiz questions. E.g., Say "Answer A" to select answer "A".
- Capture Photo - Captures a photo while in a form.
- Discard Photo - Clears a captured photo while in a form.
- Show/Hide Form - Shows and hides the form.
- Show /Hide Question - Shows and hides the question.
- Close/Next Step/Submit/Continue - Say any of these voice commands to execute the respective action.
- Accept/Retake - Say voice command to accept or retake scanned barcode.
- Cancel - Say "Cancel" to cancel action.