Follow the steps below to sideload the WorkLink App on an iOS device using a Mac Computer.
- Download and install iMazing: https://imazing.com/ on the Mac Computer.
- Uninstall any previous/existing version of the WorkLink App from the iOS (targeted) device.
- Download the .ipa file from the Scope AR CMS: Downloads > Setup > click on the link labeled "install for iOS(offline)” > this will download WorkLink_enteprise_xxxx.xx.xx.ipa
- Connect the iOS device to your Mac Computer (via USB).
- Run iMazing on the Mac computer, and select "Continue Trial" (if applicable)
- In iMazing, navigate to the iOS device's Apps >Manage Apps.
- In the bottom right corner of the UI, next to the "Check for Updates" and "Uninstall" buttons, click on the downward arrow button and select "Install .IPA file"
- Navigate to and select the WorkLink_Enterprise.ipa on your file system.
- Wait for iMazing to install WorkLink on the iOS device.
- On the iOS device, navigate to Settings >General > Profiles & Device Management >Scope Technologies US Inc.
- Select "Trust Scope Technologies US Inc."
- WorkLink is now installed.
Another method for sideloading the WorkLink App using a Mac Computer is through the iTools 4 App