The Windows Menu/Tab allows the user to open the dialog setting windows for the following sub menu options.
- Asset Library - This allows an author to upload, rename and delete assets/files from your project. You are able to sort the Asset Library list alphabetically using the sort icon on the top left corner of the Asset Library window. Note: When you delete a model from your project, the materials remain in the Asset Library. You can remove these materials from the Asset Library by clicking on “Generated Scenario Assets”>>Right Click “Materials”>> “Delete Unassigned Materials”.
- Object Groups View - This is used to categorize objects in the Step Hierarchy into groups in order to animate them as well as to define their visibility within the Object Properties.
- Revisions Editor - This is used for CAD file/model conversions and revisions. Also known as Object optimization. You can see how deep a hierarchy is and how many objects are displayed under Asset Revision. Go to “Revisions Editor”>>Select Mode>>Confirm>>Base Revision>>Advanced >>Expand Object to view the total number of descendants of the node and its hierarchy level. Also see Advanced Revision Editor.
Meaning of related symbols :
▚ - The hierarchy Level of this node
▲ - The total amount of triangles in this node and all of its descendants
⌗ - The total number of descendants of this node
- Step Hierarchy - This is a tree-like structure that helps the software decide how to link up objects and some of their parameters through a parent and child relationship. It shows how many descendants each object has. Note: You can reset to the default the hierarchy of a step that has been modified.
Meaning of related symbols :
▲ - The total number of triangles in this node and all of its descendants.
⌗ - The total number of descendants of this node.
- Checklist Editor - The Checklist editor allows an author to feature a checklist item (text, checkbox, number, photo, multiple option, Yes/No or barcode) in a project. The priority can be set to passive, force view or must respond. This data is available on the CMS.
- Sequence Editor - This shows you the full map of your projects, as well as the contents of any given sequence in your project.
- Timeline Editor - This allows the editing of 3D content for each step, this includes creating timeline animations. You can edit, copy and delete multiple timebars, objects and channels at once.
- UI Editor - This allows an author to design the project templates and provide relevant contents for each step of the project.
- Object Properties - This lists all the components and properties of an object and allows you to edit their values. Note: You can copy the object properties elements of an object and paste for another by simply right clicking the specific properties bar to copy/paste.
- AR Trackers - The AR Trackers view is used to create new or locate AR trackers on the scene. Learn more about Image Tracking.
- Action History - This tracks all your actions on the scene making it easy to go back to previous actions.
- Close All/ Collapse All - “Close All” will close all opened sub- menus while “Collapse All” will minimize the sub menu windows.
- Reset Layout - Reset Layout allows the automatic pop out of closed windows for Object Properties, Step Hierarchy, Timeline editor and Asset Library on the scene.