The Welcome screen, which is also the Project List landing page allows the user to access recent, shared and all projects created by them.
From this screen, you can create a new project, open/rename/share existing projects, upload a project, access YouTube videos, Help Center, Contact Support and view updates on bugs/fixes and releases.
- Recent - Shows a list of recent projects (Name of project, last edited date and the author)
- My Projects - Shows a list of all your projects and the last edited date.
- Shared with me - Shows a list of projects shared with you by other authors in your organization.
- Learn & Support - Shows shortcuts to YouTube Videos, Help Center and Scope AR Support.
- What’s New - Shows details of Product releases and Known issues and fixes.
- New Project - To create a new project - Click on “New Project” (Top right hand side of the window)
- Upload Project - Click on the Upload icon (Top right hand side of the window)
- Application version is below (Left hand side of the window)
- Your username and Organization name is is above (Left hand side of the window)
- To sign out, click on the drop down icon beside your initial (Top right hand side of the window)