Audio or Video issues during Remote Assistance Call
If you are having issues with audio or video while using WorkLink App, please follow these instructions for basic troubleshooting:
- Verify that your audio devices (speaker and microphone) are connected and in working order. Ensure that your device isn't accidentally connected to a Bluetooth or wired headset.
- Check if one of the two (audio or video) is working. If the root cause is network configuration, you will experience audio and video issues.
- Check your network speed by running a speed test. You can find the network requirements here: What are the internet network requirements for WorkLink?
- Tap on the setting menu and navigate to the diagnostics window.
- Make sure the diagnostics window value are green and under parameters detailed here in this article: WorkLink: Diagnostics Window.
- Try a WorkLink call with an alternate network, e.g., if you are using WiFi, try a mobile hotspot and see that has made any changes.
- Submit 1-star feedback for all the calls you are having issues with the added comments about the call.
You can engage email@example.com at any step of this process.