You can import assets for your project by either dragging/dropping them directly into the Asset Library or by using the "Upload Files" button to upload from your computer.
- In Create, go to Window Menu>> Asset Library>>Upload Files (or drag from your computer folder and drop in Asset Library)
- You can create folders for Models, Imagery and Video to properly manage and organize your assets in the Asset Library.
- Some CAD models must be uploaded as a zip file because they contain multiple parts and textures that must be uploaded as a 'package' rather than individually.
- After import, you can use the Revision Editor to revise the CAD model's size, triangle counts and draw calls.
- Supported CAD File types for CAD Pipeline.
- Interpretation of Conversion Operations of CAD Files.
- How to export CAD as CAD in Solid Works.
- Improve performance of heavy models with the CAD Pipeline.