How to export a project
Exporting a project can be helpful to share your project outside of your company, for example for helping development debug a particular issue.
- 1. Go to File > Export Project
- 2. Choose an export type:
- Project, assets and CAD: Exports the project, including all original and processed assets
- Project and assets: Exports the project, including only processed assets. Since only processed assets are referenced by the project, this is the export type most recommended.
- Porject without assets: Exports the project without any referenced assets. As a result, the project will only be usable within the same company.
- 3. You will be able to monitor your export status in the Export window.
You can click the refresh button until you see the Status is succesful, after that, you can press the download button. On the right, which will export a .zip file containing your project and exported assets.
How to upload or import a project
- 1. From the welcome screen, press the Upload Project button
- 2. Give your Project a unique name in the Project Upload dialog.
- 3. Browse to your previously exported project (this will be a .zip file consisting of random digits eg. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOpqr123.zip) and click "Open".
- 4. Wait until the project is imported, this might take a while, as all assets in the .zip will be uploaded, and the project will be recreated.
- 5. After the upload is done, save the project.