Scope AR: WorkLink 2.10.8 Release Follow
WorkLink is an AR platform that offers both real-time remote assistance and access to AR-guided Work instructions in one application. These functions are available independently and can also be used in combination depending on the needs of the user.
Version: WorkLink 2.10.8 (all platforms)
Release Window: available on app stores.
New features and improvements in recent releases:
- This release adds the ability to use the QR codes generated in the CMS for an individual scenario to deep-link(ability to check/download the app) directly into a scenario.
- Scenario list load stability improvements.
- Usability improvements for Interactive mode.
- User interface improvements for when a user finishes a work instructions scenario.
- New User Management page (Beta).
Please note that this is not a mandatory release; However, we encourage all users to upgrade to the latest version.
How to update/download the WorkLink app:
- From the app stores directly (iOS, Android, Windows).
- By downloading the app files from the Scope AR CMS download page. Please find instructions on how to use app files.
- WorkLink UserGuide on under “How-to Guide”.
- Scope AR help center (sign up if you already haven’t)
- Find more recent releases at Help center announcements
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.