Scope AR: WorkLink 2.10.2 Release Follow
WorkLink is an AR platform that offers both real-time remote assistance and access to AR guided Work instructions in one application. These functions are available independently and can also be used in combination depending on the needs of the user.
The January-end WorkLink release is quickly approaching, and we want to ensure that you have the information you need to best prepare.
Please note that this is not a mandatory release; However, we encourage all users to upgrade to the latest version.
Version: WorkLink 2.10.2 (all platforms)
Release Window: will available on the app store starting tonight (Feb 23)
New features and improvements in this release:
- Remote Assistance video improvements for Windows and HoloLens users
- Scenario list load stability improvements
- Usability improvements for Interactive mode.
- User interface improvements for when a user finishes a work instructions scenario.
- New User Management page (Beta).
How to update/download the WorkLink app:
- From the app stores directly (iOS, Android, Windows).
- By downloading the app files from Scope AR CMS download page. Please find instructions on how to use app files.
- WorkLink UserGuide on under “How-to Guide”.
- Scope AR help center (sign up if you already haven’t)
- Find more recent releases at Help center announcements
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.