Introducing WorkLink 2.9.10 and WorkLink Create Authoring v1.6.45 Follow
With welcoming the new year, we are excited to announce a new feature-packed release for WorkLink app (2.9.10), and also updates to the WorkLink Create authoring platform.
From WorkLink app side, This version brings many new features related to both work instructions and remote assistance functionality. Along with new features, we have also included several other stability and performance updates that will improve your general experience.
Some notable improvements in this release:
- Project Linking - allows users to launch a different scenario/project from within an active work instructions session. Learn more about Project Linking here.
- Pin entry interface for guest users - allows Guest users to input PIN directly into the app for remote assistance calls making it even easier to get connected to an Expert. Learn more about the Pin entry interface here.
- Enhancements to Image alignment of 3D content (animations, models) on Hololens platform.
- Improvements to the in-call diagnostics section.
Please note that this is not a mandatory release; However, we recommend all users to update to the latest version of the app.
For WorkLink Create Users, we are also releasing a new version for WorkLink Create Authoring platform (v1.6.45). This release is focused on stability and performance improvements.
How to update/download the WorkLink app:
- From the app stores directly (iOS, Android, Windows).
- By downloading the app files from Scope AR CMS download page. Please find instructions on how to use app files.
- WorkLink UserGuide on under “How-to Guide”.
- Scope AR help center (sign up if you already haven’t)
- Find more recent releases at Help center announcements
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.