Introducing WorkLink 2.9.8 Follow
WorkLink is an AR platform that offers both real-time remote assistance and access to AR guided Work instructions in one application. These functions are available independently and can also be used in combination depending on the needs of the user.
The Scope AR team has released a new version of the WorkLink app (2.9.8). This update is focused on improving the robustness of the contact list and overall stability. Both remote assistance and work instructions users will be able to benefit from this release.
Changes in this release:
- Improvements to the user-availability status for remote assistance calls.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please note that this is not a mandatory release; However, we recommend all users to update to the latest version of the app.
How to download/update the new WorkLink app:
- From the app stores directly (iOS, Android, Windows).
- By downloading the app files from the Scope AR CMS download page. Please find instructions on how to use app files.
- WorkLink UserGuide on under “How-to Guide”.
- Scope AR help center (sign up if you already haven’t)
- Find more recent releases at Help center announcements
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.