While using WorkLink remote assistance, if you are unable to hear audio, please check on the following items:
- Make sure the device volume is turned up.
- Make sure the device has an active reliable internet connection.
- Make sure the device microphone and device camera permissions are granted on the device.
- Make sure the microphone and camera are in working condition. The use of mobile devices is recommended to call experts. Please find a full list of all the supported devices.
- If you are using headphones (Bluetooth or wired), make sure they are working correctly by trying other apps/programs. Try using the WorkLink app without headphones as a secondary troubleshoot.
- If you are still having issues, leave 1-star feedback at the end of the call and take a screenshot of your diagnostics window in the settings menu during the call. Attach this screenshot on this form to open a ticket with Scope AR Support.
Reach out to us if you have any questions.