Introducing WorkLink v2.8.2 Follow
We are very excited to share the news that we are ready to release WorkLink 2.8.2. This update will improve the overall experience of many users with a combination of improvements and performance updates! These improvements will benefit users of both work instructions and remote assistance.
Some notable changes in this release:
- Improved the usability of gestures in Interactive Mode.
- Fixed the source of a crash while loading some specific work instructions scenarios. Users will also see improvement with work instructions load times.
- Improved reliability with scanning barcode checklist in a work instruction scenario.
Known Issue with Interactive Mode: There is a known issue with the interactive mode where performing gestures can count as a 'tap' which zooms the 3D content in or out slightly.
- Improved connectivity while initiating a remote assistance call.
- Updates to Precision Mode for added accuracy.
- Work instructions end-user data is now available on Scope AR CMS and can be exported as .csv.
Please note that WorkLink 2.8.X EXE is available for Win 7 and Win 10 as two separate versions. Visit Scope AR CMS to download the EXE version of WorkLink 2.8.2.