Offline publishing allows authors to publish a project for offline use.
Below are specific instructions on transferring the .scope file to your iOS device from your Windows computer:
- Connect the iOS device to your computer;
- Launch iTunes and select your device; select “File Sharing” , then "WorkLink" (Note: iOS on Windows has iTunes, while MacOS has no iTunes);
- Copy your project file <projectname.scope>to the WorkLink Documents;
- Your content will now be available for use on the WorkLink App in “offline” mode.
Download and install iTools on your Computer to use this method. Find the install here - iTools
Also, remember to download/save the scenario file you wish to sideload on your Computer.
Side note - Mac Computers
You are likely to hit a security block after installing the iTools App. See below how to bypass the prompt “Can’t Be Opened Because Apple Cannot Check For Malicious Software”
- Open Finder
- Traverse through to “Applications” Folder
- Highlight the iTools App
- Press “control” on your keyboard
- Right “Click” & Select “Open”
Upon launching the iTools App, connect your iPhone/iPad to your Mac computer, look for the WorkLink App under Apps and import your scenario file from your computer to the mobile device, similar to the instructions for Windows above.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance, if required.