WorkLink v2.7.0 is now available Follow
WorkLink is an AR platform that offers both real-time remote assistance and access to AR guided Work instructions in one application. These functions are available independently and can also be used in combination depending on the needs of the user.
- Expert View (via Camera Swapping): Remote Assistance Experts can now share their camera view with Techs, as well as Guest Accounts, in situations where the technician will benefit from seeing what the expert sees. Learn more about Expert Mode here.
Note: This feature is available for iOS and Android platforms. Windows/HoloLens support is coming soon.
Limitations when in Expert View:
- Tech is unable to take screenshots. The camera must be swapped back to the Tech for them to take screenshots for checklist items.
- Any open work instructions on the Tech’s device will be closed before the camera is swapped to the Expert, and content alignment is not maintained.
- Annotations are cleared when the camera view is swapped between the Tech and Expert
- Re-inviting expired Guest bug: Fixed a bug where the Expert can't invite an expired Guest user under specific circumstances. Learn more about Guest Users here.
- Audio Route issue on iPhone devices: Fixed a bug where Remote Assistance Audio might go through the earpiece instead of the speaker. Now the audio goes through the speaker by default.
Please note that this is a mandatory release. Remote Assistance Users with the old version will not be able to use new features.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.