CMS: What is Resource/Scenario Catalog?
With the Resource Catalog feature:
Authorized users can create a catalog of scenarios and automatically generate a URL (or link) for that Catalog on the CMS. This link can be shared by text, email, or even in another software application.
Authorized users within your company can click the link in order to load assigned Work Instructions within the WorkLink app.
Follow the steps below to use this feature:
1. Sign in to the CMS and Select "WorkLink Create Portal".
2. Select "Scenario Catalogs", then select "New Scenario Catalog".
3. Enter a Scenario Catalog Name, External Asset ID and External Asset Name>> Select "Create Catalog".
The Asset Id cannot be the same for more than one resource catalog (a space or nil would count as a repeat if you try to leave more than one asset Id blank).
4. You will see a list of Scenario Catalogs. You can edit or delete any on this page.
5. The Access Link can be shared with users to enable them view scenarios currently in the Catalog. Once launched on your device browser, it automatically launches the WorkLink App. Users are able to view scenarios once they log into the WorkLink App.
The + icon adds a newly created catalog to scenarios currently in the catalog. The - icon removes a scenario in the catalog and places it under available scenarios.
Scenario Catalog Name - This is the unique name you have assigned to each Catalog. The scenario(s) you are sharing are stored in catalogs.
Access Link - Shareable link that allows signed in WorkLink users to conveniently access the currently available scenarios in a specific catalog.
- QR Code - This can be scanned to access the currently available scenarios in a specific catalog.
External Asset Name - Allows you to tag the resource catalog as an asset with a unique name.
External Asset Id - Allows you to assign a unique number to your asset.
- Public Access - Choosing "No" means the scenario catalog will not be accessible to the public (i.e. unlicensed users). Choosing "Yes" means scenario catalog can be viewed by the public.
Actions - For editing and deleting catalogs.
UUID - A universally unique identifier. It is automatically generated to identify each scenario.