WorkLink Create 1.6.42 is now available Follow
WorkLink Create allows anyone to author clear, easy-to-follow AR instructions. Incorporate complete procedures, best practices, and tribal knowledge, and experience the results of showing people what needs to happen—instead of asking them to decipher complex written work instructions and technical drawings. WorkLink can track and record progress and validate results with no extra effort from your frontline workers.
To get WorkLink v1.6.4 - Download WorkLink Launcher v1.5.0 from this location
What is new in WorkLink Create (v1.6.42 and recent versions):
Features and Enhancements:
- Introducing Callouts in WorkLink Create. Callouts are an easy way to add descriptive text boxes that can be added to 3D objects to provide information about the object. To learn more about Callouts, please visit this article.
- Now supports Groups and Groups policy feature
- Introducing additional ARKit support, allowing "tap to place" with no image target required
- Project Extensibility/ Link - Ability to launch a project from within another project
- WorkLink Create - Install time reduced by 80%
- WorkLink Create - New Alignment Target settings
- The new voice command “align project” for HoloLens
- Improve downloads on weak or intermittent WiFi
- Add status information and additional logging for content downloads
Key Bugs Addressed:
- Resolved "random orientation change" bug
- Finish step layout bug on 16:9 aspect ratio
- Session data reporting made more reliable and accurate
- ARKit photo checklist step crash fixed
- Additional Bug fixes and improvements
Access the update through your WorkLink Launcher, which will guide you through accessing the new software for starting new projects, as well as updating your existing ones.