Introducing WorkLink Create 2.11.1
We are excited to announce the release of WorkLink Create version 2.11.1. This version focuses on new features, major improvements and defect fixes. Details below:
- Pivots and callouts can now be manipulated with a gizmo. See video below:
- csv import > mass create and update (new) objects and callouts.
- A user can now “copy all” and “paste replace all” in the Form Editor.
- Asset library > replace asset for images, videos, materials and UI templates.
- Quickly duplicate objects by pressing shift + gizmo drag.
- Missing Default State objects can now be “restored” in each step, available in the right click context menu.
- Improvements on auto scroll behavior when multi-selecting.
- A step’s name will now fully expand when it is selected in the Step Bar.
- Improved renaming styling while renaming steps.
- Improved scrollbar interaction, specifically for the Step Hierarchy scrollbar.
- Planes, image and video panels now have a default x=90 degree rotation offset for billboarding.
- Added right click context menu for the “+” button in the Step bar.
- “Use viewport camera transform values” button can now also be used while recording camera movement.
- The author who has created the original asset can now delete that asset from company assets.
- Multiple user interaction improvements in regards to creating quizzes.
- Scrolling a list with a scrollbar is now possible in simulation mode.
- From editor > new default type “None”.
- Asset library > “do not show again” option for popups, which can be reverted in preferences.
- Preferences > keyboard shortcuts > user interaction improvement to un-assign keys.
- Improved button readability with “Open Manual Save” when opening a project.
- Removed unnecessary scrollbar in the “scenario picker” and renamed “Project link” to “Scenario link”.
- Cleaned up the bottom information bar for better readability.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when deleting UI templates.
- Fixed an issue that triggered renaming after saving a new UI template.
- Fixed issues that could occur when refreshing the Create Welcome screen.
- Fixed an issue that could result in unexpected results while typing a number.
- Fixed an issue that could accidentally trigger hotkeys while typing in a text field.