WorkLink: Sideload WorkLink App on iOS using iTools App
Follow the steps below to sideload the WorkLink App on an iOS device using the iTools App.
- Download and install iTools on your Computer. Find the install here - iTools
- Uninstall any previous/existing version of the WorkLink App from the iOS (targeted) device.
- Download the .ipa file from the Scope AR CMS: Downloads > Setup > click on the link labeled "install for iOS(offline)” > this will download WorkLink_enteprise_xxxx.xx.xx.ipa (in your downloads folder)
- Open/Launch ITools on your computer.
- Connect the iOS device to your Computer (via USB). You will get a prompt on both your Computer and iOS device. Select "Trust" on either.
6. On ITools, click on "Apps" > "Install"> Downloads Folder.
7. Select the “WorkLink_enterprise_xxxx.xx.xx.ipa” file.
8. The upload and installation will begin. Once complete, the WorkLink icon will be seen on the iOS device.
9. You are likely to see the prompt below if you tap on the WorkLink icon on the iOS device. Tap "Cancel".
10. On the iOS device, navigate to "Settings"> "General" > "VPN & Device Management" > "Scope Technologies US Inc".
11. Select "Trust Scope Technologies US Inc."> "Trust".
12. The WorkLink App is ready for use.