Introducing WorkLink Create 2.10.1
We are pleased to announce new updates to the WorkLink Create platform. This version focuses on major feature release, improvements and defect fixes.
- Ability to create graded quizzes, including results template, quiz settings. Learn more: Article.
- Persistent per user publish setting.
- Added “Line” as a material type.
- Asset library > “Select objects using material”.
- Step hierarchy > added “Isolate Tree” command to context menu.
- It is now possible to edit “Set Pivot” in the Object Properties, while having multiple mesh objects selected.
- Sessions are no longer interrupted after long activity due to periodically refreshing the access token.
- Object trackers now display as a Line shader in simulation mode, consistent with the app.
- Setting up a camera as “Use for Interactive Mode” now allows to edit the “Aspect Ratio”, and defaults to 1.777 (16:9) ratio for previewing purposes.
- SHIFT + “keyboard WASD” moves the camera.
- CTRL + “right mouse button drag” pans the camera, to enable users without a middle mouse button.
- Opening a new project from within an actively open project now asks for user confirmation to save the active project.
- Improved display location for toast messages.
- Duplicating an initial sequence no longer returns incorrect StepNumber and StepTotal text variables in the duplicated sequence.
- Fixed UI Editor EULA template title alignment option.
- Fixed an issue while recording translation on an object and rotation on its parent within the same record session.
- Fixed an issue while copying a callout toggle trigger to another object.
- Fixed an issue while clearing search fields.
- Fixed a minor layout issue in Preferences that resulted in an unnecessary scrollbar.